Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
MANAGER – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY /
- Oversee the operations of IT Department and supervise IT staff
- Ensure smooth delivery of IT services across the Group by monitoring systems performance and providing operation support
- Perform regular checks on network and data security
- Conduct IT infrastructure and system audits and recommend relevant strategies, policies and procedures
- Oversee and determine timeframes for IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Manage the end-to-end development process for any new systems/applications or changes to existing systems
- Consult stakeholders across the Group to identify business and technology needs and to optimise the use of information technology
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides
- Plan, manage and report on the IT department’s annual budget
- Provide regular reports and updates to the management team
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in IT operations and supervising technology teams
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with good business acumen
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current / last & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.