Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ACCOUNTANT / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT /
- Prepare full set of accounts and monthly financial reports for group companies
- Issue cheques, arrange payments, prepare bank ledgers and cash flow report, prepare and filling of journal vouchers
- Assist finance team to prepare year-end closing and audit schedules
- Support finance team in other ad-hoc duties and accounting matters
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Flex Accounting software is preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.