Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ARCHITECT (DESIGN) /
- Reporting to the Design Director/Senior Design Manager, you will be tasked with the overall implementation of all architectural design and delivery. Your key focus in this task will be to ensure that all deliverables are completed on schedule, within budget and at the highest levels of quality.
- Provide full range of support to the Design Director/Senior Manager (Design) in overall monitoring and review architectural and interior design for the luxury residential property development projects, including design management from inception to completion.
- Liaise and collaborate with project team members and varies parties in preparing design brief and design proposal for new residential and commercial projects.
- Provide leadership to the design teams throughout the lifecycle of various luxury residential property projects. This includes the oversight of: design, planning, construction and fit-out.
- Work in conjunction with the project director and other project managers, you will be tasked with the overall planning and supervision of all design matters. In addition, you will manage the tendering process of all outsourced work.
- Maintain regular and frequent contact with architectural firms to ensure that any designs, plans and changes are in sync with the developer’s overall vision of the project. Furthermore, you will be tasked in ensuring all work and changes are compliant with local and environmental requirements.
- Develop a good rapport with Hong Kong land and property authorities to ensure compliance and approval for all relevant development licenses.
- Degree qualified in Architecture; Architectural studies or related disciplines
- Hong Kong ARB Registered Architect
- 8 years or above experience working on residential/retail/commercial projects
- Detailed knowledge of design development and preparation of construction documents for residential properties
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong zoning and building requirements
- Strong relationship building skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Solid experience in full property development cycle
- Excellent leadership, presentation, interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using AutoCAD
- High level of presentation and liaison skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese is essential
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Design Architect
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.