Goldin Equities Limited
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT /
- Supervise all daily financial & accounting operations, manage the financial & management reporting as well as statutory reporting to SFC in an accurate and timely manner
- Implement & improve financial control procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements & internal control guidelines
- Handle audit, company secretarial issues and ad hoc initiatives
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent; Member of ACCA is preferred
- At least 3 years relevant experience with Brokerage Firm is a MUST
- Familiar with SFC regulations & Listing Rules
- Knowledge of FRR and other regulatory reporting
- Working knowledge in Flex system is preferred
- Good business acumen and extensive knowledge on business procedures and operation systems in Finance industry
- Very attentive to details, self-motivated and dynamic to meet challenge
- Good command of English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered for Senior Position
- Immediate available is highly preferable
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.