Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER /
- Supervise the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements for group companies
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and consolidation schedules
- Supervise subordinates and oversee daily operation, liaise with colleagues of China and overseas subsidiaries
- Assist in the annual audits, co-ordinate fieldworks with external auditors, arrange stocktake and attend to queries raised by auditors
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance with HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Flex Accounting System, knowledge of ERP is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.