Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ASSISTANT BUILDING SERVICE MANAGER / SENIOR BUILDING SERVICE ENGINEER /
- Provide full range of support to project manager in overall monitoring and management of high-end property development projects, including design, administration, cost control and construction management from commencement to completion.
- Liaise and collaborate with project team members and varies parties in preparing design brief, appointment of consultants, master programme etc.
- Review of designs, specifications and documents, as well as supervising the workmanship for building services installation.
- Ensure the property is built in compliance to pre-determined quality, budget and timeline and achieved development objectives.
- Supervise and monitor the design and other consultancy services to ensure that the works will fulfill all functional, operational and quality requirements
- Plan, monitor and control the work progress in accordance with the statutory requirement
- Degree/High Diploma holder in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services or equivalent;
- A corporate member of relevant professional institutions (HKIE, CIBSE, IMechE, IET)
- Minimum 7-10 years or above experience in project administration from inception to completion obtained from leading developers, preferably in HK
- Strong in building services and with exposure to large-scale composite mixed-use projects in HK is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.