Goldin Equities Limited
ASSISTANT MANAGER – IT /
- IT of Equities business, trading platforms and HKEx related daily operations
- Infrastructure and server farms management of Goldin Group
- Supervise the infrastructure and support team of IT Department
- Coordinate overseas IT colleagues and manage subsidiaries IT tasks
- Projects management of the Group
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- With at least 7 years relevant experiences
- Holder of MCSE and/or LPI certificates is preferred
- Proficient in Network and Communications;
- Good command of both spoken & written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.