Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER – MEDIA RELATIONS /
- Cultivate strong media relationships with local and regional financial media
- Formulate and implement media strategies and initiatives to promote the Group’s image
- Responsible for overseeing the Group’s media enquiries and emergency media handling as well as line-to-take
- Pitch interviews in the media to generate positive publicity for the Group
- Plan and coordinate media events such as luncheons, media visits and press conferences
- Setup and monitor media coverage tracking structure for the Group
- Prepare external and internal communications materials such as press release, media report and Q&A
- Any other corporate communications work designated as appropriate
- Degree holder in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing or related discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience in financial media
- Presentable with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.