Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ASSISTANT MANAGER – SALES (SALES OFFICE) /
- Manage a team to proactively approach prospective purchasers to drive sales result
- Lead guided tours, present and introduce the project’s features to create luxury and pleasant experience for VIPs and Visitors
- Establish and maintain client’s database for marketing and promotion
- Handle enquiries and follow up on potential sales opportunity
- Carry out market research and present to senior management
- Assist sales launch activities, daily sales operation and take lead in the management of sales office
- Degree or above with minimum 5 years’ sales experience in property industry or Form 5 or above with minimum 10 years’ experience in property industry with at least 5 years in property sales launch for developers or estate agents in Hong Kong
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese, able to communicate with visitors of different cultural backgrounds
- Strong sales mentality with superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, proactive, sales-oriented and attentive to detail
- Able to work independently under different operational conditions
- Estate agent’s licence or Salesperson’s licence of Estate Agents Authority of Hong Kong is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.