Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ASSISTANT MANAGER / SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR (COST MANAGEMENT) /
- Prepare accurate and detailed cost estimation for construction cost in different stages of development period
- Assist in establishing the cost data bank for construction materials and labour based on market research and past projects data
- Conduct value engineering exercises during the design stages
- Prepare tender documents and detailed tender analysis
- Contract management for awarded contracts (both consultancy services and work packages) and perform the cost control function
- Conduct market research and sourcing for construction materials during the design states
- Prepare regular cost report for development projects
- Review and evaluation of the contractual claims
- Recognized Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent (Building and Construction / Construction Management) is highly preferred
- Chartered Member of HKIS or RICS is preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience in quantity surveying, cost estimating, cost planning and management, preferably experience gained from consultants firm or sizeable property developers is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge on cost planning and management, tender preparation, contract management, capable of working independently throughout the development process
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.