BRAND AMBASSADOR /
- Develop the marketing materials and tools for the Goldin Wines Business
- Develop a network of Goldin Wines prescriptors in the main cities of China
- Promote the Goldin Wines offer in fine wines and lifestyle, attend wine events and dinners related to the business
- Develop services related to wines in the perspective of setting up a wine club
- Build up and maintain a database of prescriptors and wine lovers & collectors
- Perform ad hoc assignments if required
- University graduate in marketing, management, business or equivalent experience
- With 1-2 years relevant experience in marketing and/or PR
- Be perseverance, with outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal skills, and commercial awareness thinking
- Good networking in China and familiar with the luxury market
- Frequent travel to Mainland China
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin; Cantonese is a plus
- Fresh graduate with excellent written and spoken English will be considered
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.