Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER /
- Co-ordinate with MEP consultant and its site staff
- Monitor and manage the MEP sub-contractors’ timely submissions of CSD & CBWD drawings, etc.
- Conduct quality control of carrying out of MEP works on site
- Conduct weekly site safely walks, particularly concentrating on electrical and mechanical safety aspects on site
- Degree in Building Studies / Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years local experience in BS installation and co-ordination experience with at least 2 years’ site experience in site co-ordination, installation and T&C of E&M Systems
- Proficiency in PC application including word-processing and AutoCAD
- Good command of spoken and written in Chinese and English
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.