BUSINESS MANAGER /
- Monitor the wine business development and operations in Greater China regions
- Perform effective operation analysis, research and marketing information related to business
- Review monthly operation result and provide variance analysis
- Analyze statistics, conduct quarterly forecast report for budget planning
- Evaluate new business opportunity and develop good relationship with vendors, importers and distribution Companies
- Ensure customs clearance and other affairs management related to industry
- Setup customs clearance procedure and requirements
- Liaise with China customs and related parties
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent experience
- 5 years or above experience related to business operations and development; with some knowledge of wine & wine culture is in advantage
- Ability to conduct effective analysis and compile reports by statistics and market data
- Good team leader with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.