CELLARS & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR /
- Inbound shipment coordination with supplier and transporter
- Import shipping documentation preparation for China (packing list, supplier invoice, certificate, label & etc.)
- Freight cost comparison
- Liaising with insurance company
- Payment requisition for transportation fee, warehousing, insurance fee, petty cash
- Delivery petty cash management
- Conduct cycle count in office & cellars
- Backup cellar daily operations i.e. stock put away, housekeeping, pick & pack, shipping & etc.
- Prepare shipping cost report and daily stock report
- Assist supervisor in drafting SOP
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or relevant discipline
- With 2 years experience in shipping and logistics operations
- Proficient in ERP & MS Office (Excel in advanced level is preferable,e.g. vlookup, pivot table & etc.)
- Well versed with inventory and distribution processes & controls
- Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.