- Follow up daily wine purchase activities with internal & external parties
- Responsible and assist on documents preparations such as Purchase Order, Auction & Market analysis, Wine Purchase Quotation & Proposal
- Maintain records for departments to make sure the correctness and completeness of the content
- Payment follow up with Finance and supplier
- Delivery follow up with Cellar & Logistic team and supplier
- Assist in filling and data / document management for the department in paper and also for e-copy in share drive
- Diploma or above
- At least 3 years working experience in purchase & coordination or relevant job duties
- Proficient in ERP, MS Word & Excel
- Well organized, detail-minded, with administrative knowledge in documents management and database handling
- Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.