Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER /
- Perform financial analysis
- Assist in executing financing transactions for the Group
- Maintain relationships with banks and assist with financing transactions
- Prepare company materials and presentations
- Assess and execute acquisition opportunities
- University graduate in Business / Finance / Accounting
- 4-6 years relevant experience with basic finance and accounting knowledge
- Proficient with MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication & organization skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.