Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
DIRECTOR OF INTERNAL AUDIT /
- Oversee and manage the Internal Audit Department of Goldin Group
- Prepare audit plans and reports, and ensure audit findings are properly addressed with action plans
- Conduct regular review of audit standards, recommend changes on audit policies, procedures, and programs according to internal and external regulatory requirements
- Provide advisory services to different departments on daily operations, related risks and internal control
- Report and communicate audit findings, observations and risks arising from business operations to the process owners and management teams effectively
- Provide recommendations to develop appropriate solutions to mitigate risks
- Proactively follow up, track and close out all identified audit findings
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 8 years’ internal audit experience with 3 years in senior managerial level
- Strong report writing skills and ability to communicate with top management
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, audit and regulatory requirements in a sizeable organization
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.