Goldin Equities Limited
- Originate corporate finance projects, advise on Listing Rules and / or Takeovers Code related transactions
- Work closely with professional bodies and regulators, legal counsels, auditors, valuers and other professionals during deal execution
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory authorities including SFC and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- A degree holder preferably in accounting / finance / business administration or with relevant professional qualifications
- Familiar with the Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code
- At least 8 years professional experience in corporate finance companies and/or regulatory bodies
- Responsible officer of type 6 license under the SFO
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, interpersonal, written and presentation skills are essential
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.