Goldin Equities Limited
EXECUTIVE – INVESTMENT BANKING /
- Handle corporate finance projects including financial advisory on mergers and acquisitions, Listing Rules and /or Takeovers Code related transactions
- Prepare draft announcements and circulars
- Work closely with professional bodies and regulators, legal counsels, auditors, valuers and other professionals during deal execution
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory authorities including SFC and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Other administrative support / ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Preferable 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience in the finance related industry
- Possess strong conceptual, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.