Goldin Equities Limited
EXECUTIVE – INVESTMENT BANKING /
- Handle corporate finance projects including financial advisory on mergers and acquisitions, Listing Rules and /or Takeovers Code related transactions
- Prepare draft announcements and circulars
- Work closely with professional bodies and regulators, legal counsels, auditors, valuers and other professionals during deal execution
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory authorities including SFC and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, statistics or related disciplines
- Preferable 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience in the finance related industry
- Possess strong conceptual, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates with good academic background will be considered
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 22/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2805 0626.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.comto learn more about us.