Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER /
- Responsible for accounting and finance functions of various real-estate projects
- Prepare financial and management reports, forecast and budget
- Responsible for treasury function and monitor cash flow
- Determine accounting policies and manuals for investments
- Manage audit process, statutory and tax filings; Liaise with external auditors, IRD, banks etc
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline,
- A qualified accountant; Big4 experience is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in sizeable company
- Experience in property development industry is a must
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge in Flex accounting system is preferable
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external clients
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skill
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.