Goldin Equities Limited
IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / SENIOR IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER /
- Manage overall IT infrastructure, including on premise VM, physics servers, SAN storage network, Windows Active Directory, Firewall and Network switch.
- Perform network trouble-shooting, design, analysis, documentation, planning and implementation
- Perform IT support for end-users
- Perform project support and ad-hoc technical assignment as required
- Liaise with third-party vendors and counterparts
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4-5 years relevant experiences
- Knowledge in Windows Servers, Linux, SAN storage network, Windows Active Directory, Firewall, Network switch , Office 365 is definitely an advantage
- Proficient in Network and Communications
- Experience in network security such Firewall setting, VPN, Anti-Virus
- Experience in Equities Business will be added advantage
- Independent, self-motivated with good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.