Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
IT OFFICER /
- Provide first level in house users IT support
- Provide hardware and software maintenance and trouble shooting
- Assist in procurement and technical documentation
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Daily network configuration changes, firewall support, incident and problem handling, system resilience tests
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years working experience in end user support or equivalent
- Holder of MCSE and/or LPI certificates is preferred
- Self-motivated with good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken & written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.