Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
OFFICER – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY /
- Provide technical support on network, system, software and application systems
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance for desktop PC, printers, servers and network devices
- Monitor the IT System health status, network performance and security control
- Perform Active Directory administration, account setup, systems backup/restore and assist in disaster recovery
- Assist in other ad hoc matters or additional duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- With 3 years work experience in IT support
- Familiar with Windows 7/10, MS Office, MS Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016, Active Directory, Office 365, Linux, networking, VPN and firewall
- Self-motivated with good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken & written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current / last & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.