Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
LEGAL COUNSEL /
- Draft, revise and review corporate finance documents including M&A, financing, refinancing
- Provide legal advice for daily operations, contract negotiation and business development
Handle dispute resolution; liaise with law firms and external counsel
- LLB/ LLM or other related disciplines
- Knowledge in Corporate finance, commercial, and litigation
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- HK-qualified solicitor (newly qualified will be also considered for junior legal counsel position)
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current / last & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.