Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
MANAGER – COST MANAGEMENT /
- Pre- and post-contract management and cost control for major and ad hoc projects
- Final account and contract claims settlement
- Coordination with consultants and internal PMs to ensure timely, cost-effective and quality delivery of projects across planning, design, tendering and construction stages
- Recognized Degree in Quantity Surveying; Construction & Engineering Management, Building Technology & Management or equivalent
- Member of HKIS or RICS or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Well organized with good communication skills, familiar with contract administration and cost control practices for both sizable projects and minor works
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.