Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
MANAGER – MARKETING STRATEGY /
- Assist to formulate marketing strategies and determine product positioning for property projects
- Assist in the implementation of marketing campaign
- Coordinate stakeholders such as advertising agencies, production houses and solicitors independently to prepare marketing materials and execute successful marketing communication
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Prepare marketing budget and appropriate reports
- Bachelor degree holder of marketing, advertising, communication or business administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in property developers of which 2 years in marketing, communication or promotion
- Familiar with Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance
- Relevant experience in large scale residential marketing launch is a significant plus
- Independent, energetic, strong organization skills with can-do mentality
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.