Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
MANAGER – MARKETING STRATEGY /
- Formulate marketing strategies and determine product positioning for luxury property projects in premium locations
- Implement integrated marketing campaign for image building and meeting sales goals
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders such as advertising agencies, production houses and solicitors independently to prepare marketing and sales office materials and execute successful marketing communication
- Prepare marketing budget and appropriate reports
- Bachelor degree holder of marketing, advertising, communication or business administration
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in marketing, communication or promotion
- Familiar with Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance
- Relevant experience in large scale residential marketing launch or from advertising agencies with experience in residential property project is a significant plus
- Creative, energetic, strong organization skills with can-do mentality
- Good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.