Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER – SALES /
- Assist to formulate effective sales and pricing strategies for property projects and implement sales campaign
- Coordinate stakeholders such as property agents and solicitors to establish and operate sales office as well as execute successful sales activities
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Assist to prepare sales budget and appropriate reports
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years’ sales experience in property sales launch for developers or estate agents in Hong Kong and sales office management
- Knowledge in Residential Properties ( First-hand Sales ) Ordinance is essential
- Extensive agents’ network
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to work on roster basis, including weekends and public holidays
- Good command of English and Cantonese and Mandarin
- Familiar with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Estate agent’s licence or Salesperson’s licence of Estate Agents Authority of Hong Kong is required
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.