Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
MARKETING MANAGER /
- Develop advertising and projects promotions
- Implement sales promotion programs
- Manage advertising agency to develop execution plans and to handle detail executions of
- Need to understand, diagnosis on categories’ promotion plans and other marketing units in
- order to formulate weekly communication in supporting company’s sales initiatives
- Effective communication with team members on promotions and arrangement
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- University Graduate or Higher Diploma holder in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- With minimum 3 years of relevant experience working in the property marketing or creative agency
- Self-driven with strong motivation; well planned, organized and attentive to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various internal and external parties
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Applications and Chinese word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.