Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
OFFICE ASSISTANT 辦公室助理 /
- Responsible for outdoor assignments such as cheques bank-in, mailing, document collection and delivery, etc
- Responsible for general tea service in office; maintain conference rooms and pantry cleanliness and tidiness
- Support daily operations of reception desk
- Assist in office administrative duties and perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Form 3 or above
- At least 3 years of solid experience in office administration
- Good command of Chinese and Cantonese; basic conversation in English and Mandarin is preferred
- Pleasant personality, reliable, hardworking, responsible, detail-minded and punctual
- 5.5 days work, bank holiday
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by e-mail or by fax to 2805 0626.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.com to learn more about us.