Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
OFFICER – MARKETING STRATEGY /
- Assist formulation of marketing strategies and implementation of marketing campaign for luxury residential projects at premium locations
- Provide marketing provision and support with daily operation of the sales office and show flats
- Formulate and coordinate marketing events in sales office including press conferences and VIP events
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders such as advertising agencies, production houses to prepare sales office materials and other marketing collaterals
- Manage general administrative duties
- Bachelor degree holder of marketing, advertising, communication or business administration
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing, communication or promotion
- Knowledgeable of Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance
- Good attention to details, strong organization skills with can-do mentality
- Good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.