Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
OFFICER/ SENIOR OFFICER – CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS /
- Assist in formulating strategies and initiatives to promote the Group’s image via a full range of corporate communications activities, from brand management, CSR, sponsorship, media relations, to internal communications
- Organize and manage internal and external corporate events
- Copy-write, translate, edit and proof-read corporate communications materials such as newsletter, brochure, press releases, website content, executive speech and presentation
- Organize the Group’s CSR projects
- Any other corporate communications work designated as appropriate
- Degree holder in communications, public relations, marketing or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in corporate communications, public relations, marketing or relevant
- Detailed-minded with the ability to work independently
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player with excellent attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is a definite advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.