Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
PROJECT MANAGER /
- Manage and administrate the project development
- Account for planning, execution and construction supervision
- Able to address technical queries and issues with external consultants and contractors
- Monitor project program and contractors’ drawing submissions, material selections and progress reporting
- Degree in Building / Structural Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in large scale building construction with at least 2 years in managerial grade
- Familiar with Building Ordinance, building contract and construction planning and programming
- Proficiency in PC application including word-processing and excel
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.