Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
- Handle receptionist duties of greeting guest, answering the phone, mailing order, courier services and provide excellent reception services to the guests
- Provide admin supports to internal staffs
- Handle meeting room arrangements and coordinate the environmental tidiness of meeting room
- Responsible for filing and documentation tasks
- Handle stationery ordering, pantry supplies and stock keeping
- Verify invoices prior to payment for office supplies
- Arrange maintenance works for office facilities and equipment
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Secondary education or above
- With 1-2 years working experience in reception, administration or customer service, we may also consider fresh graduates
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Cheerful, stable, well organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and dedicated to work as a team player
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, including Chinese Word Processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate availability is a definite advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.