Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
CLERK OF WORKS /
- Supervise the builder’s works and administrate the Contract
- Inspect the Works and report progress
- Monitor all environmental, health and safety aspect of the Works on site
- Maintain daily records for site activities
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building Studies / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in architectural works or construction field
- Proficiency in PC application including word-processing and excel
- Good command of spoken and written in Chinese and English
- Familiar with Building Ordinance, building contract and construction planning and programming
- With Qualification of Final Part I Examination of the Institute of Clerk of Works of Great Britain, or Associate Examination of Chartered Institute of Building
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.