Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
RESIDENT CLERK OF WORKS /
- Supervise the builder’s work on site
- Inspect the Works and report the site progress to his seniors
- Monitor all environmental, health and safety aspect of the Works on site
- Maintain daily records for site activities
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building Studies / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in architectural works or construction field
- Proficiency in PC application including word-processing and excel
- Good command of spoken and written in Chinese and English
- Familiar with Building Ordinance, building contract and construction planning and programming
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.