Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
RESIDENT SAFETY MANAGER /
- Perform the duties of Resident Safety Manager required under all relevant Health and Safety legislation and regulation, code of practice and guidelines, international Health and Safety standard and the safety requirement of Development Agreement with MTRC
- Prepare, supervise and monitor the implementation of the Safety Plan(s) approved by MTRC
- Responsible for full time site monitoring and reviews of the construction works and methods to ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with Safety Plan, fire safety plan, railway safety plan, risk assessment plan & etc.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Occupational Safety & Health or related discipline
- Registered Safety Officer and Registered Safety Auditor
- Minimum 10 years post-qualification experience in building construction projects, preferably large scale residential projects
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining occupational health & safety or quality management systems with at least 3 years at management level
- Experience in implementation of site safety, health & environmental management system independently
- Experience in MTRC projects and/or construction works in schedule Area no.3 is an advantage
- Good PC knowledge and possess effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese is essential
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.