Goldin Equities Limited
RESPONSIBLE OFFICER – TYPE 2 /
- Responsible for the monitoring of the daily business operations to ensure full regulatory compliance;
- Assist in oversee futures contracts dealing of the company or clients;
- Ensure all business activities comply with SFC rules and company guideline;
- Conduct sales activities;
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties as required;
- N.B. No night shift required
- Degree in related discipline;
- At least 3 years relevant experience;
- Solid experience in Index Futures contracts dealing;
- Existing Responsible Officer license holder of SFC Type 2 license;
- Able to work independently;
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese including Putonghua;
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.