Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SALES REPRESENTATIVES /
- Promote our wines business
- Develop customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities in dinner events
- At least 3 years of sales experience in wine industry
- Basic wine knowledge, with extra knowledge on Bordeaux GCC is a plus
- A self-starter with good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.