Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / ACCOUNTANT /
- Draft, revise and review corporate finance documents including M&A, financing, refinancing
- Handle full set of accounts including accounts receivable, accounts payable and month-end closing, etc.
- Prepare financial statements and monthly accounting reports, bank reconciliations, accounting schedules, etc.
- Prepare periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Assist in annual audited accounts and liaise with auditors
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as required
- Form 7 or above in Accounting related studies
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Flex Accounting software is preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current / last & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.