Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR ACCOUNTING MANAGER / ACCOUNTING MANAGER /
- Supervise a team of accounting staffs in HK headquarters and communicate with overseas accounting teams
- Prepare consolidated accounts, interim and annual reports, financial analysis, budgeting forecasts
- Implement financial policies and maintain effective internal control system for different business units of the Group
- Liaise with valuers, external auditors and tax representative
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- CPA with sound knowledge in Hong Kong, PRC and US accountings standards
- At least 6-8 years accounting and audit experiences, preferably minimum 5 years’ experience from an international accounting firm
- Experience in tax planning and good knowledge in HK and PRC taxation
- Familiar with Hong Kong Listing Rules
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Experience in real-estate / wine industry and Flex System would be advantageous
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accounting Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.