Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR BUILDING SERVICE ENGINEER/ BUILDING SERVICE ENGINEER /
- Provide full range of support to project manager in overall monitoring and management of high-end property development projects, including design, administration, cost control and construction management from commencement to completion.
- Liaise and collaborate with project team members and varies parties in preparing design brief, appointment of consultants, master programme etc.
- Review of designs, specifications and documents, as well as supervising the workmanship for building services installation.
- Ensure the property is built in compliance to pre-determined quality, budget and timeline and achieved development objectives.
- Supervise and monitor the design and other consultancy services to ensure that the works will fulfill all functional, operational and quality requirements
- Plan, monitor and control the work progress in accordance with the statutory requirement
- Degree/High Diploma holder in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services or equivalent;
- A corporate member of relevant professional institutions (HKIE, CIBSE, IMechE, IET)
- Minimum 5 years or above experience in project administration from inception to completion obtained from leading developers, preferably in HK
- Strong in building services and with exposure to large-scale composite mixed use projects in HK is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese