Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR MANAGER – ASSET MANAGEMENT /
- Responsible for property management of residential projects, especially for preparation of new developments on its pre-management and handover matter
- Monitor property management agent’s working performance
- To work with all concerned parties for all residential management matters
- To assist and support the Director on residential property management matters
- Degree holder of property management, real estate, surveying or relevant
- 5 years’ experience or above in property management or related
- Experience property management, residential project handover is a must
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Good computer knowledge and skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.