Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR MANAGER (CONTRACT & COST) /
- Delivering quantity surveying services & monitoring consultancy services including preparing cost plans and tender documents, handling contract administration, subletting and preparing and negotiating final accounts
- Undertaking responsibility for formulating tender strategies, tender analysis and bidding
- Closely monitor project cost and certifying payment and variation
- Preparing for material taking off and pricing, drawings measurement and checking all tender documents
- Complying with QA standards as well as the company’s best practice
- Leading and coaching the junior staff in delivery of service
- Play an active QS role from pre-contract to post-contract work on in-house projects
- Attending meetings and conducting tender interview presentations when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines or equivalent combination of academic and practical experience
- Qualified member of HKIS or RICS full membership or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years or above quantity surveying experience of which at least 5 years at senior management level
- Experience working for developers & consultancy
- Good communication and interpersonal and leadership manner
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Pro-active self-starter with attention to detail
- Familiar with measurement, MS Office, Acrobat Pro and AutoCAD
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager level
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.