Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER – PROJECT MANAGEMENT /
- Reporting to General Manager of Project Department, you will be tasked with the overall implementation of all project and construction management of various luxury residential or retail or commercial property projects. This includes the oversight of programme planning, construction and fit-out.
- Your key focus in this task will be to ensure that all deliverables are completed on schedule, within budget and at the highest levels of quality.
- Build a strong working relationship with other function heads
- Degree holder in Architect / Civil / Construction Engineering or equivalent;
- A corporate member of relevant professional qualification (HKIA, HKIE, CIOB or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years or above experience working on residential or retail or commercial property projects
- Strong technical experience in managing the complete project cycle
- Familiar with both HK construction practice
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Detailed knowledge of design development and preparation of construction documents for residential properties
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong zoning and building requirements
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese is essential
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.