Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR MANAGER – SALES /
- Formulate effective sales and pricing strategies for property projects
- Lead the implementation of sales campaign
- Manage a team and coordinate stakeholders such as property agents and solicitors to prepare sales materials, establish and operate sales office as well as execute successful sales activities
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Prepare sales budget and appropriate reports
- Bachelor degree holder of real estate, surveying, business administration or relevant
- At least 8 years’ experience in property developers of which 4 years in sales of residential properties
- Familiar with Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance
- Relevant experience in driving large scale residential sales launch is a significant plus
- Members of HKIS / RICS and/or Holder of Estate Agent / Salesperson license is an advantage
- Independent, energetic, strong organization skills with can-do mentality
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.