Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR OFFICER – SALES /
- Extend our warmest welcome to and greet VIPs and visitors proactively
- Lead guided tours, present and introduce the project’s selling features trilingually to create luxury and pleasant experience for VIPs and Visitors
- Assist the sales launch activities and daily sales operation
- Provide an excellent and consistent level of services to VIPs/ visitors
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese, able to communicate with visitors of different cultural backgrounds
- Degree preferably in hospitality or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years solid customer service experience; prior experience in residential property sales event is preferred
- Strong customer service mentality with superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, proactive, service-oriented and attentive to detail
- Able to work independently under different operational conditions
- Estate agent’s licence or Salesperson’s licence of Estate Agents Authority of Hong Kong is required
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.