Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER /
- Collect market information and trend of various supplies to provide material planning and forecast proposal to marketing team
- Involve in reviewing supplier performances and modifying related policies and procedures to ensure they are up to standards
- Establish, formulate and implement purchasing policy and procedure
- Ensure procurement system including policy, procedures and rules are being implemented properly and strictly
- Bachelor degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Business or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- Good integrity, business acumen and strong negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge about supplier management, sophisticated in cost analysis and forecasting
- Good spoken and written in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.