Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
ASSISTANT OFFICER – PROCUREMENT /
- Assist in preparing documentation of relevant purchasing activities e.g. quotation document, purchase order, vendor list etc.
- Maintain product library and vendor database
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the department
- Liaise with other departments in determining requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Diploma holder or above in Building Studies / Engineering / Purchasing or related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant experience in procurement of building materials or others in construction industry;
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel and Chinese Word-processing
- Good spoken and written in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer- Procurement
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.