Goldin Equities Limited
SETTLEMENT OFFICER /
- Assist in daily settlement operation, including prepare monthly report, data input, stock reconciliation and etc
- Assist in handling placement settlement & IPO subscription
- Handle clients’ cash / stock deposit and withdrawal and input client’s instruction
- Handle corporate action announcement
- Handle ad hoc work as assigned by management
- Form 5 or above, with at least 3 years relevant working experience in settlement operation
- Knowledge in CCASS and IPO operation
- Knowledge in Accounting is preferred
- Sound knowledge in MS office application is preferred
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Hard working, independent and good sense of responsibility
- Immediate available is highly preferable
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.