QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST /
- Assist the QC Director to audit and countercheck the wine Market Analysis & Valuations, Purchases, Storage & Inventory and Sales or any other wine movement
- Assist the Wine Quality Control Director to handle daily duties, to issue the department’s quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Handle and/or review document related to wine purchase such as Market and P&L analysis, wine orders and sales, invoices and payment proves
- Ensure each wine department follows all the internal guidelines and procedures, for maintaining a smooth workflow
- Check the monthly inventory reports and file all the documents, related to wine inventory for record purposes
- Manage the IN/OUT data and inspect record in the ERP system
- Ensure the qualitative and quantitative inspection of wines before entering / leaving the cellars
- Prepare condition reports if there is any discrepancies
- Supervise IN/OUT operations in the cellars, monitor climate and security environment and report all irregular events
- As needed, escort all local deliveries with value above HK$10,000
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent experience in the wine industry
- 1-2 years relevant experience in QC, ideally in the wine industry
- Laboratory experience with data analysis and report writing skill
- Proficient in ERP & MS Office (Excel in advanced level is preferable, e.g. vlookup, pivot table & etc.)
- Knowledge in wine, good team member, integrity, self-oriented and responsible
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.