Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited and any/all of its subsidiaries, associated and/or related companies (collectively, the “Goldin Group” or “we” ) respect your legal rights of privacy when collecting, storing, using and transmitting personal data and this Personal Data (Privacy) Policy ( the “Policy” ) explains our privacy practices. Goldin Group pledges to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the “Ordinance” ) of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China ( “Hong Kong” ). Throughout this Policy, the meaning of the term “personal data” is defined in the Ordinance.
We will take appropriate measures to safeguard personal data security. However, given the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee security of data transmission over the internet. Accordingly despite our effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online product or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk.
Email address and other personal data (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, etc) collected by Goldin Group through our websites are to be provided voluntarily by you. You are not obliged to supply the personal data, but if you do not, the services and features may not be available.
When you browse the website(s) of Goldin Group, cookies will be stored in your computers, mobile phones or other devices for internal navigation and programming only. You can edit your browser settings to disable cookies but to do so you may not be able to utilize certain functionality of the website(s) of Goldin Group.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you during your browsing of our websites. When you visit our websites, we record your visit only as a ‘hit’ and do not collect any personal data from it. We will, however, make a record of such visit that shows only the source address(es), their e-mail address(es), and of the page(s) visited. We use such information only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our websites.
We ensure your personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which the personal data is or is to be used. Different retention periods apply to the various kinds of personal data collected and held by us.
Goldin Group reserves the right but undertakes no duty to review, edit or otherwise change this Policy at its sole discretion and without notice. Any enquiries regarding this Policy may be addressed to us via e-mail to email@example.com or via mail to 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong, Attn: Personal Data (Privacy) Officer.
Personal Data Collection Statement
Collection and use of personal data
Generally, we collect personal data in order to:
- following up on comments, inquiries and complaints that you submit to the websites;
- monitoring use of the websites of Goldin Group to help their further development;
- understanding your needs so as to provide better services;
- compiling aggregate statistics about you to analyze usage of the websites of Goldin Group;
- contacting you regarding administrative notices and communication;
- collecting data for identity verification and record and maintaining contact lists for correspondence;
- designing, providing and marketing to you facilities, services and/or products of Goldin Group;
- promoting, improving and/or furthering the provision of facilities, services and/or products of Goldin Group;
- delivering information that you may have interest in, such as targeted banners, new services and products and other promotions and marketing materials;
- transferring your personal data (including out of Hong Kong) for any of the above purpose(s); and
- any other purpose(s) which has been agreed by or notified to you.
In cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the disclaimers or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other user, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities, we may disclose your personal data.
Transfer of personal data
We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential but we may transfer/assign such data to the following parties:
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer and other services to us with respect to the operation of our business; and
- any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on us or for the purposes of any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other authorities with which we are reasonably expected to comply.
Personal data collected by us will not be sold, provided or transferred out of Goldin Group except as provided herein or with your consent.
We intend to use your personal data collected by us for marketing and promotion of any products, services, facilities offered or provided by any member of Goldin Group or which we consider you may have interested in. We may not so use your personal data unless we have received your consent (or your indication of no objection) to the intended use. If you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing or promotional purposes, please write to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong, Attn: Personal Data (Privacy) Officer.
Access to personal data
You have the right to request access to, and correction of, personal data about you held by us. If you need to check whether we hold your personal data or if you wish to have access to, correct any personal data relating to you which is inaccurate, please write to us via e-mail to email@example.com or via mail to 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong, Attn: Personal Data (Privacy) Officer.
In case of discrepancies between the English version and Chinese version in respect of all or any part of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.