CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT /
- Provide all aspects of support to general office administration tasks, such as office equipment maintenance, office consumables and stationeries ordering, etc
- Assist in invoicing preparation and processing cycle
- Administer daily office routines and office premises management
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in administrative job duties (*Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Good command of written / spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, willing to learn and work under pressure
- Immediate availability is a definite advantage
- Occasional outdoor work is expected
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Corporate Administration Officer
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 25-27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2805 0626. A copy of our personal data (privacy) policy is available on request.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purposes only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months. When there are vacancies in our Affiliate during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment.